Skip to main content

Top Ten Best Computer Companies

AppleApple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
Apple Computers are Amazing! The only reason they are not in front of dell is because they are definitely way more expensive! But you pay for a good computer!M+39
Apple computer looked towards the futer look at the Apple two the first laptop and then Macintosh apple is most best computer company then and nowM+18
It's the future but it had lost its leader a couple of years ago... Apple had been pushing the mankind forward from ditch to the sea of knowledge and it still does without its captain of the ship... We need someone to be as innovative as Steve Jobs had been to surpass the current competitors and to take us forward to the depths of "possible" impossible fantasies...M+4
Simply the best 
2VoteEHewlett-Packard The Hewlett-Packard Company was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
I have an HP 210 1079nr laptop. I thought it wouldn't be very good but it was very good. It ran on Windows 7 starter. Here are my reasons why HP has good products:

1). It has built in verizon wireless

2). Its really fast

3). They put everything up to date and they have new stuff on thereM+39
Hp is most powerful and fastest than any other computer I saw and I like that model also.M+20
My hp laptop was new at 2006 and nothing has slowed it down I have upgraded it from vista to windows 7 and still runs fast. If not fasterM+10
Decision pending "!Mnew

3VoteEDellDell Inc. is an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services.
Wait, aren't DELL and Alienware the same th-- nevermind, I vote DELL! Out of all the computer's I have owned, including Apple, Gateway, and HP, DELL has ceased to let me down to this day!M+38
It is the best computer that I have in India it is the best computerM+34
It, s feathers is best in the world nothing can like this

I THINK IT IS THE NUMBER ONE COMPANY IN THE WORLD NOT HPM+25
Dude, get a Dell!Mnew
4VoteEMicrosoftMicrosoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services.
Microsoft is the best. We have been hearing about Bill Gates for years. Why? He was the man who founded the modern computer. He made computers that are better by far than other companies, and probably one of the only reasons why Apple is on top is that Steve Jobs has died. I never heard of Steve Jobs until he died. That is depressing. When I was younger, any Apple product cost a fortune. Now it is cheaper. But that does not mean that it is better than Microsoft. The only reason I own an I-Pod is because I found it on the ground one day. Microsoft is a reliable product, that, like other computer companies that aren't Apple, let you install your own parts into the computer. If we are talking about best cell-phone, I see a reason to why Apple should be on top. But this is a poll on computers. A real computer company should be #1.M+6
Micro soft should be the number one computer companyM+25
I love Microsoft one of the greatest pc companies of this age they make quality products and stand by their name, got this reason they should be ranked #1M+12
What is tech everyone know for MicrosoftMnew

5VoteELenovoLenovo Group Ltd. is a Chinese multinational technology company with headquarters in Beijing, China, and Morrisville, North Carolina, United States.
Best company.. Best product at right price.. Investing in innovative featuresM+21
Lenovo has great all around computers. In my opinion better than HP and Dell because it uses quality components in building its computers.M+12
MM many good features such as the Yoga, just I don't like how most of them are made in China and have really bad components, as I got a brand new Lenovo, and then 2 months later it said "Hard drive failure" and the battery stopped working too.M+3
My old lenovo lasted 4years would definitely buy againMnew

6VoteEAcerAcer Inc. is a Taiwanese multinational hardware and electronics corporation specializing in advanced electronics technology and is headquartered in Xizhi, New Taipei City, Taiwan.
Acer is the best here! They have clearly the best laptops out there!M+14
I have an Acer aspire and I bought it 2009 and was alright but after that I happen to be on the computer working putting in schedules and payroll and would just freeze or the computer would shutdown in the middle of me putting in payroll to my boss and it would email the payroll to him and he wouldn't get my emailM+1
It is the best in my point of view.M+7
Awesome! Best computers ever!Mnew

7VoteESamsung
Love Samsung New technology helps people for an easier lifeM+13
I really don't know if they make good computers. But I think they make better technology than Apple because Samsung chips are actually in the Apple products to make the phones better. True.M+2
Samsung is amazing, they always keep up to date and never go out of style. The new Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge would blow away the Apple iPhone 6 in seconds. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tablet 8.9 that's about 4 years old now and it still works fine and no matter how many times I accidently drop it, it still works. There has definitely been competition with Samsung and Apple but Samsung is and always will be better.M+3
There the best and are fastMnew

8VoteESonySony Corporation, commonly referred to as Sony, is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Kōnan Minato, Tokyo, Japan.
The Sony computer I have, has been the best computer I have ever owned! Fast, light, and has never given any problems.M+9
SONY COMPUTER is the best computer that I have ever used.M+2
They make good quality laptops!M+2

9VoteEAsusASUSTeK Computer Inc., (stylized as ΛSUS) is a Taiwanese multinational computer hardware and electronics company headquartered in Beitou District, Taipei, Taiwan.
It gives high performance rate; is very reliable; is best for gaming enthusiasts; doesn't need any installations; is the best laptop I have ever owned; much more user friendly than windows and apple; is much easier to us than Del and Acer; one of the best items I have ever spent money onM+12
High performance gaming laptop. Very reliable. Best laptop I ever owned.M+18
Best for custom builds and gaming computers.M+15
I love my Asus tablet, even tough it lags. I even got an Asus computer too!Mnew

10VoteEToshibaToshiba Corporation is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
I have a brand new Toshiba running Windows 8.1 and I love it. That's hard coming from a die hard MAC user.M+17
I currently own a Toshiba Satellite P75-A7200. Overall I'm very happy with the computer and have owned it for 3 years. It is still a fast and reliable computer. The only problem I've ever had is with the sound sometimes the sound won't work at all or it will be stuck on the loudest setting no matter how low I make it. That is on a rare occasion. Other than this the computer is very dependable.M+1
I have a Toshiba that I've used for a few years. I am pleased with it. It is a affordable and manageable computer.M+1
Toshiba is the best according to my opinionMnew

The Contenders

11VoteEIntel
Makes most of the hardware behind the rest of these companies!M+15
Best Hardware based computer company hands down.M+1
Best CPUs! I have handled them improperly, I would leave them out of anti-static bags and I have never killed any of them! Intel is very highly recommended!M 
For giving us new technologyMnew

12VoteEAlienwareAlienware is an American computer hardware subsidiary of Dell, Inc. Their products are designed for gaming and can be identified by their science-fiction-themed designs.
Are custom build with easy options to today's best hardwareM+11
Best for gaming... Best for you! Awesome pcM+5
If I had too buy a computer it would most definitely be alien ware.M+1
You this man no get human heart kobo!Mnew

13VoteEIBM
Along with being around for over 100 years, IBM has produced more computing innovations than any other company in the field today. Without IBM, we would have no Social Security, no moon landing. They also promoted civil rights by signing a equality hiring procedure ten years before the United States Government instituted the famous law. This company changed the world, and Apple, Microsoft, and any other prominent companies would be much farther behind, if it wasn't for this beautify ethical, innovative American company.M+7
Innovated from the beginning. By the way, Lenovo is the same company.M+4
This is the first company to introduce PCM+4
I don't really like IBM that much.Mnew

14VoteERazer
Great for gaming and faster paced people, but good for everyday use and all around good productM+1
Expensive: "You get what you pay! "Top Quality, Robust, Fast, sleek design, and all around solid!M
15VoteENokia
 
16VoteEHCL
Greatest in the world of computersM+2
I am using HCL computer because it nice & super fast.M+1
I use this company's laptop which is cheap, amazing and fast.M-1
I am employee in hclMnew



17VoteEiBuyPower
Does no one know of these people?! They are amazing. Custom computers at a decent prices that run amazingly! Do some research before just voting on brand names like Dell and Crapple, woops, I mean apple.M-1
18VoteEMSI
I can't believe msi isn't higher up in this list. Their gaming series are at least as good as alienware and 1/2 the price ( alienware like apple just sell the brand). The tech support is not the best in the world but besides that it is a great computer manufacturer. My self I used to have alienware and now I have MSI GT70 and I am very happy.M+7
My MSI is amazingly fast, almost never lags, and can run programs like Visual Studio, as well as most modern and graphics-intensive games. This would be my top pick.M+6
Amazing built quality, amazing speed and really easy to upgrade
Is have the MSI GT60 0ND and I would NEVER get anyother computer.
For anyone who plays games on there pc MSI is the way to goM+6
Awesome quality all my computers and laptop is msi!Mnew

19VoteEFujitsu
I have Fujitsu laptop at home and I still like to use it.M+2
I think fujishu produces the best laptops ever... I have one at home and its just so perfect..have never encountered a problem so far but have bin with it for over 8yearsM 


20VoteESprintSprint has been loosing customers and billions of dollars
For 15 years in a row. This is due to Sprint's MGT and
Corporate sales all working from home goofing off all day. Sales and
MGT fly all over the county having fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top five MLM companies in Pakistan

There are several multi levels marketing (MLM) or direct selling companies in Pakistan since 1999 but some of them are better than the others. We have some big names in the list of MLM companies in Pakistan. These companies are local and international companies and also have a great reputation in the world. Here we are giving some important information about these companies for the people who are searching for their career company in Pakistan. These are the top five MLM companies in Pakistan . These are decided by the top network marketers and by the masters of all kind of marketing in Pakistan. The ELI Enlightenment through learning and implementation (ELI) is one of the best MLM or direct selling company in Pakistan and a pure Pakistani company in the area. This company is working on the educational products. These products are computer courses, ielts, spoken English and some kind of other courses. All courses are in DVD’s. These courses are very expensive in

web development

11 best web development blogs you should be reading right now This article is brought to you by   Usersnap   – a visual feedback & bug tracking tool, used by software companies like   Facebook ,   Google , and   Microsoft . Creating software isn’t that easy. There a ton of things to consider.  The more you actually create, the more you’ll learn . And since there are many developers out there who share their experience, it’s a hard game to follow all of them. Because of this, we collected the following blogs and present you a list of   11 web development blogs worth read. Be on top of the web development game In order to stay up-to-date on the   latest web development trends , we put our heads together and curated this list of what we believe are the   11 best web development blogs   you should be reading right now. Besides those web development blogs, we also curated a list of  24 great web design blogs ,   12 inspirational podcasts , and those   20+ web development

The story behind the design of Dishonored: Death of the Outsider

 The story behind the design of Dishonored: Death of the Outsider Gamasutra staffers recently had the pleasure of talking to Harvey Smith of Arkane Studios while livestreaming  Dishonored: Death of the Outsider , the well-received  standalone followup to  Dishonored 2. Smith's comments about the design of various features in the new game, and in the franchise more generally, were fascinating. So fascinating that we decided to transcribe portions of the stream. Read on to learn about fascinating features that were cut for the game, as well as Arkane's approach to playtesting, whiteboarding, and designing powers. And for more developer insights, editor roundtables and gameplay commentary, be sure to  follow the Gamasutra Twitch channel. STREAM PARTICIPANTS: Harvey Smith , creative director of Arkane Studios Bryant Francis , co